Sunday, February 15, 2015

Why a finance blog?


I am a 23-year-old college student who has an obsession with personal finance. Taking a nod from some of my favorite finance blogs, I decided to start my own. This is for myself. To keep track of my finances and my networth. I honestly believe that if half of the young adults of my generation had the interest and fascination, even, with their finances, then I wouldn’t be asked daily how to manage money.

I’m not perfect. In fact, my networth is in the hefty negative. I made choices that weren’t financially sound but this is my journey towards that positive networth and even that sweet millionaire status that we all dream of. 

It’s all about control and responsibility. That is why I thought that writing it all down and posting it on here would be a good idea. This is me taking responsibility of my money.

I am always interested in input (of the positive kind) and would appreciate the feedback. So, if you find yourself wandering the lonely halls of debt and financial instability and need a hand or someone to bounce ideas off of, you might find solace here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment