Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sneaky Ways to Snatch my Savings

I am all about finding sneaky ways to hide my money from myself. Not only do I utilize Mint.com and PersonalCapitol.com apps on my devices but I have also found some nest ways to stash my cash.

PayPal
I love this so much just for the fact that it's out of sight, out of mind. I deposit $25 into it from each paycheck and never have to worry about it. Also, when I get into a bind, I have to think long and hard if I actually want to withdraw anything from it because it takes 3-5 days to actually have the funds deposited into my account.

Digit
This is alway a cool little gadget that helps you save. It tracks your spending habits and upcoming bills. After some thorough calculations, it decides how much to take out. Plus they cover any overdraft fees (caused by Digit) because they are so confident in their system. Plus, the people that run it are some of the coolest and nicest guys around. You can also withdraw whenever you want with no fees. If you want to try it our yourself, click Here

Walmart Savings Catcher
This thing is awesome. There is no guarantee that you are going to save anything, but if you do, it feels so good! I have just been letting mine accumulate and will withdraw it at the end of the year. There is several payment methods to choose from as well.  You don't have to get your cash back on a gift card if you don't want.

Wells Fargo Rewards
This is from my credit card and one of the main reason why I keep it. It only kicks back 1% of your purchases, but that adds up. Normally, whenever you rack up $25 they would deposit it into whatever account you chose. I had this turned off and I am just letting it accumulate through out the year. I am going to take the cash and convert it into forgiven currency for my next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment