Thursday, March 12, 2015

Net Worth Tracker - February 2015 (+ $847.86)




Cash - $300.00
Now that looks MUCH better than last month! Woohoo! I I took $100.00 out of my second paycheck in Feb to make up for the $25.00 per paycheck that I am supposed to be adding. I also added $175.00 out of my tax returns! Yay! Now that we are on track with these accounts and I am seeing some growth, the following months are going to be much more comfortable. I was having a problem with deciding if I should just heavily invest all of my extra cash in my debts so see a better pay off in the long run or if I should focus more on saving and pay off the minimum. Now I think I feel better about throwing all of my extra cash into my debts. :)


Investment - $616.98
My 5% funding to my 401k added and extra $76.35 to this account this month. Nice little increase, I should say. Still trying to add up those hours so that my company will match me. But that comes with time. 

My IRA didn't change any. Again, I haven't added anything to this in years, so I only see a couple of cents here and there. But it's nice to have even $500.00 hanging out in there. 


Challenge Savings - $47.27
Nice little chunk added here as well! Whoop!

Virtual Change - $8.99 (rolling over that change on debit purchases!)
Budget Savings - $18.12 (Next month, I am going to see if I can shave off even more from my bills. 
Dollars and Coins - $00.23 (didn't use a lot of cash this month.)

Nissan Sentra - $11,242.00
Same this month as last, hopefully this will make it easier to hit my "paying my car loan down to what the car is worth" goal. 

Savings Funds - $304.40
Digit - $27.22 (digit is working like a beast over here. I'm having a love/hate relationship with it right now. More love than hate, but only because I don't use my checking often, if ever, so it's easy to see what they are taking and what I have to replace to keep my checking growing)
WF Rewards - $8.94 (never really expect much growth here. But I did a lot of spending with my credit card this month and at 1% cash back this isn't back at all)
Walmart Savings Catcher, Paypal and Suntrust Savings - No changes. Cause I was back and did add anything. Or shop at Walmart :/

TOTAL: $416.82
Now that a pretty number. I love it when the numbers end up in green!!


LIABILITIES 
Ew. I still hate this part.

Credit Cards - $1,376.44 (Negative)
Oops. Well, you win some and you loose some. I did manage to pay off $161.38 to my Target card, which is nice to see in green. But also, I spent $355.08 at Zales on my mom. I had already made a $75.00 payment by the time this spreadsheet came up, so I left it at $280.08. 


Loans - $25,835.98 (Negative)
YES! This is the one that I am the happiest about. I managed to chunk away a total of $596.10!! I am happily noticing that as my car loan amount dwindles ever so slightly over the months, that my principle pays are getting slightly higher. This month $209.05 when to the principle which is pretty damn nifty, in my opinion. Getting it down to $11,000.00 is looking a little bit easier every day. I also pay a whopping $404.25 to my personal loan. This is my main objective, I want this PAID OFF!


Total Net Worth - $14,701.77 (Negative)
That's a $847.86 difference! In the positive, mind you! Now that is truly exciting, I just have to gush. But also, my tax return was a huge help in this, so I can take all of the credit. But there was a lot of discipline on my part. Believe you me!







No comments:

Post a Comment